Colour - White
- Quad ball bearing gimbals for precise control
- Receiver match
- Audio speech outputs ( values, alarms, settings, etc. )
- Antenna status detection and adjustment
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator ( RSSI ) alerts
- Vibration alerts
- Super low latency
- Smart port supported
- Open source firmware OpenTX
- Model configuration files compatible with TARANIS X9D / X9D Plus / X9E
Model: TARANIS Q X7
Number of channels: 7 ( default ), up to 16
Operating voltage range: 6 - 15V / 2 - 3S LiPo
Operating current: 210mA at maximum ( when both RF module and backlit are on )
Operating temperature: -10 to 45 Deg.C
Backlit LCD screen: 128 x 64 ( readable outdoors )
Model memories: 60 ( extendable by micro SD card )
Compatibility: FrSky X series / D series / V8 - II series receivers ( plus other receivers if an external module is used )
Click here to download the user manual.
FrSky has succeeded in introducing a transmitter at an entry level price that outperforms many...
Horus X12S FrSky introduce the newest and most powerful radio, the horus x12s. The Horus...
TARANIS X9D PLUS RADIO Please Select Option Below - With Case or Without Case The...