PDB-XPW SKU: PDB-XPW with Current Module 140A
Connects to your FC for signal to your ESC's. Check out the Pin Out diagram.
The PDB-XPW distributes power from a LiPo pack to 4 ESCs, as well as providing synchronised & regulated DC 5V outputs & linear
regulated DC 12V for powering Cameras, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEOs, etc.
It also has built-in 140A current module, and offers a XT60PW socket to connect the LiPo pack conveniently.
• 20z copper, 4-layers & 2mm PCB.
• Built-in current sensor 140A
• Built-in XT60PW Socket
• Total 4 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for X type frame
• 5V & 12V Output LED indicators & Short circuit tolerant
Specifications- Input voltage range (3S-5S LiPo operation): 9 - 21V DC
- PDB: 4 x 35A
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- Current module 140A
- LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs )
- 3.3V ADC
BEC 5V output:
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, 080, and Servos.
- DCIDC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +1- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (Vln=16V, VOut=5V@2Aload)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V outPUt:
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator.
- The battery should be 4- 5S LiPo (13-21V DC)
- Voltage: 12.0 +1- 0.3VDC
- Continuous current: 500mA (Max.O.SA 5s/minute)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V@ 3S LiPo
- Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage -1V
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, C!l3mm
- Dimensions: 36 x 50 x 4 mm (WiD XT60PW), 36 x 58 X10.5mm (wi XT60PW)
- Weight: 8.5g(wlo XT60PW), 13g(wl XT60PW)
- BatteryCurrent 5V
Download Manual Here