HUBOSD ECO H TYPE, W/STOSD8, CURRENT MODULE & DUAL BEC
The HUBOSD8 has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 46*36mm & 4 layers PCB.
It is a multifunctional HUB with PDB, BEC 5V/2A &12V/500mA, Current sensor 140A, STOSD8. It is specially made for the mini FPV Quad.
The BEC 12V is linear regulator, no LC Filter needed. Built-in STOSD8 can support Plug & Play, no complicated settings needed.
Manual here: Matek HUB OSD Manual.
STOSD Link here: STOSD8 Link.
- Input voltage range (3S-5S operation): 8 - 21VDC
- PDB: 4x30A (Max.4x35A)
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- Current Sensor 140A
- Built-in STOSD8
- - 2oz copper, 4-layers &1.6mm PCB.
- - 1x Battery input, 4x ESC outputs. 2x BEC 5V outputs, 2x BEC 12V outputs.
- - Camera signal & Gnd pads, Video Transmitter Signal & Gnd pads
- - 1x Serial port (RX, TX, G)
- - Dimensions: 46x36x4mm, Weight: 8.5g
- - Mounting holes 30.5mm square spacingô€„‘Φ3mm
- Continuous current: 30A per output
- Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 35A per output
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
- Linear regulator, very low noise. LC Filter is needless.
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera.
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC (4~5S operation)
- Continuous current: 500mA@16V IN, 400mA@20V IN
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
- If the battery is 3S LiPo, Output voltage=3S LiPo voltage - 1V
- If current >140A. STOSD display 140A
- Running indicator
- Blue LED blinks: STOSD is initializing
- Blue LED light: STOSD is working.
- Autodetect PAL/NTSC
- Auto sense PAL / NTSC cam at OSD startup. Default is NTSC without Cam signal
- Dynamic on screen info
- Current < 2A & keep 5 seconds Current > 2A
- Min.Volt & Max.Amp recorder
- Automatic flight timer
- Current > 2A, Time in. Current < 2A,Time out..
- PDB (ESC outputs)